Comparison of Services
The following checklists are self-discovery tools that are useful in determining areas in which you may desire to make changes and improvements. This awareness will help you and your counselor begin your journey toward a more satisfying life
- 5 Love Languages Quiz. Find your love language
- 15 Styles of Distorted Thinking
- Checklist for Hidden Anger
- Co-Dependent Control Techniques
- Assessment Questions: Sexual Addiction
- Fair Fighting Self-Assessment
- Feeling Word Vocabulary
- Dealing With our Emotions Worksheet
- Effective Communication
- Thought Journal Template
- Possible Intimacy Needs from a Biblical Perspective
- Anatomy of an Affair
- Browse our New Life Recommended Reading List. This online bookstore of recommeded titles links to Amazon for book purchases. This selection of books is handpicked by our staff. These resources are intended to be supplemental in deepening insight and personal understanding of issues that are of interest to you.
To save time during your first visit, you may complete the new client forms and bring them with you.
These worksheets and articles are the copyrighted intellectual property of Dr. Gilbert. If you wish to use these resources other than for personal self-discovery, please contact Dr. Gilbert's office, 515-225-4006, for written permission.
In PDF format. You may download Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these documents.